Mr. Kissi Agyebeng has been nominated by the attorney general and minister for justice for the vacant Special Prosecutor position in Ghana.
Below is a brief profile of Mr. Kissi Agyebeng Esq. encompassing his educational and professional background.
1. Cornell Law School – Master of Laws (LL.M.) – Corporate Law, Securities Regulation, International Commercial Arbitration, International Economic Relations (WTO) and International Business Transactions, received May 2006
Editor: Cornell LL.M. Newsletter.
2. Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada – Master of Laws (LL.M.) – Marine and Environmental Law, received May 2005.
3. Ghana School of Law, Accra, Ghana – Professional Law Course (2001-2003)
Academic Honor: E.N. Sowah Memorial Award for Best Student in Family Law
4. University of Ghana, Legon, Ghana – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), received May 2001.
Academic Honours: First Class Honors; Bentsi-Enchill Award for Best Graduating Law Student
5. Accra Academy, Accra, Ghana
GCE Ordinary Level – 1994
GCE Advanced Level – 1996
1. Chairman, Electronic Communications Tribunal, Ghana (Since 2019)
Notary Public, Republic of Ghana (Since 2019)
2. Vice Chairman, Appeals Committee, Ghana Football Association (2017- 2018)
Associate – African Center for Cyber Law and Cyber Crime Prevention (Since 2010)
3. National Coordinator – Commonwealth Moot Court Competition on International Criminal Justice (Since 2017)
4. Former Editor, Ghana Monthly Judgments (2008-2009)
1. University of Ghana School of Law, Legon (Since 2006)
Lecturer: Criminal Law; International Humanitarian law; International Law; Company Law; Commercial Law; Legal Research and Writing.
2. Ghana Institute of Management & Public Administration (GIMPA), Faculty of Law, Greenhill (2013 – 2014) – Lecturer: Criminal Law
3. Central University College, Faculty of Law, Accra (2013) – Lecturer: Criminal Law
4. Mountcrest University, Faculty of Law, Accra (2012) – Lecturer: Criminal Law
5. Legon Centre for International Affairs and Diplomacy (LECIAD) – Ghana Armed Forces Staff College, Teshie, Accra (2011) – Lecturer – International Humanitarian Law
6. Regional Maritime University, Nungua, Accra (2009) – Adjunct Lecturer – Law of the Sea
1. Admitted to the Ghana Bar in 2003
2. Member, Ghana Bar Association
WORTHY OF NOTE
Mr. Kissi Agyebeng Esq is the lawyer for the Tiger Eye PI group, led by Award winning Journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas.